Whether you enjoy wakeboarding, tubing, water skiing, parasailing, or all of these, TurboSwing is an exciting new way to experience towed watersports behind outboard powered boats.
TurboSwing's patented technology elevates the tow rope above the wake, provides smooth consistent pulls, and can improve towing power! This innovative system features a stainless steel tow bar with mounting clamps that attach directly to your existing outboard motor bracket, encircling the outboard engine(s). A tow rope can be quickly affixed to a pulley on the tow bar which enables the rope to smoothly travel from side to side resulting in less effort and better performance for those in tow and greater stability and maneuverability of the boat.
TurboSwing is a perfect way to enjoy towed watersports in lieu of a wakeboard tower or pylon. It can be mounted to virtually any outboard powered boat - ranging from inflatables, to runabouts, to cabin boats and pontoons. Single and multiple engine tow bars are available.
- Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel tow bar elevates the tow rope to keep it clear of the wake and prop wash
- Pulley system affords smooth, consistent pulls
- Improves vessel stability , maneuverability, fuel economy and towing power
- Universal motor bracket installation - fits virtually any brand of outboard motor
- Tow ropes clip quickly and easily to TurboSwing pulley system
- Can accommodate multiple riders
- Protects engine from impact
- Tow bar can be quickly removed
Find your TurboSwing
- $529.00Out of stock
- $899.00Out of stock
- $1,189.00Out of stock
- $1,289.00Out of stock