Giant TurboSwing Ski Tow Bar
*Continental US Only
TurboSwing’s patented technology (Patent #7798087) elevates the tow rope above the wake without taking up valuable real estate inside the boat.
|Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel tow bar elevates the tow rope to keep it clear of the wake and prop wash|
|Pulley system affords smooth, consistent pulls|
|Improves vessel stability, maneuverability, fuel economy and towing power|
|Universal motor bracket installation - fits virtually any brand of outboard motor|
|Tow ropes clip quickly and easily to TurboSwing pulley system|
|Can accommodate multiple riders|
|Protects engine from impact|
|Tow bar can be quickly removed|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TSGIANT|
(1) TurboSwing Tow Bar
(1) EZ Pulley
(1) Mounting Kit
Why TurboSwing is the ultimate towing solution
Pull Multiple Tubes, Wakeboarders, and More
The TurboSwing is made to handle it all - from your favorite board sports to pulling tubes and other inflatables; this tow bar has your summer fun covered.
Premium Stainless Steel Construction
We don't skimp when it comes to quality, that is why all TurboSwings are constructed of 316 stainless steel to handle the toughest of marine environments.
Patented Mounting System Provides Easy DIY Installation
What makes each TurboSwing truly unique lies in its patented design - the TurboSwing mounts directly to your existing outboard motor bracket for an easy install.
How does the TurboSwing work?
By utilizing your existing motor bracket, the TurboSwing not only mounts easily, but it is secured to the strongest point of your boat. Couple this with premium stainless steel construction and a Delrin® self-lubricating pulley and you have the only device rated to safely pull multiple tubes behind your boat.
Premium is an understatement
Safely pulling multiple tubes is no easy feat - that is why we use all 316 stainless steel hardware and have meticulously engineered the TurboSwing mounting bracket for maximum strength and reliability. In fact, we have attempted creating an even better bracket, but have yet to beat the existing TurboSwing design.
Smooth pulls, everytime
Not only does the TurboSwing EZ Pulley™ reduce friction on the rider - it also helps improve boat handling while under tow! By gracefully rolling along the curved tow bar, the TurboSwing pulley allows for smooth lateral transitions - without the line jerking experienced with ski pylons and wakeboard towers.
Easy DIY Installation
The TurboSwing installs in less than an hour so you can spend more time out on the water. By piggybacking on the existing motor bracket, all that is needed to complete the TurboSwing installation is the addition of 2 stabilizing bolts and to insert the tow bar - it's that easy!
Most packages ship via FedEx. When you place your order, you will have a choice of delivery timeframes (Ground, Second day, etc.). You will also receive an order confirmation which will allow you to track your shipment's progress. Keep in mind that while most items ship same day, some products require longer time to ship. International customers are responsible for all duties, taxes, brokerage fees, and any other related import fees.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, give us a call within 30 days and we can issue you an RMA. Because we are constantly striving to improve our products to meet the needs of our customers, we ask that you provide us with feedback regarding your return. For additional information, please refer to our Return Policy.
Most products come with a 5-YEAR warranty. For any products that arrive scratched, bent, or dented we'll replace upon thorough inspection. Please refer to the Warranty Policy for more information.
Got a Question?
We recommend the towing capacity to be 600 lbs dry weight.
We have had success when installing a TurboSwing with power poles and jack plates before. When installing with a jack plate it actually makes it easier to install. You won't have to drill through your transom but drill through the jack plate instead, or your jack plate may already have accommodating holes.
For a 2008 Yamaha 225 we would recommend a Giant TurboSwing.
You will need one pulley per tube or rider. We do recommend 600 lbs dry weight as well.
The TurboSwing will typically work with a kicker motor. It will not work with 2018 and newer Mercurys if they are using the AMS mount.
Yes the Turboswing comes with everything you need to mount it to the boat. All hardware is included.
You will need the Giant TurboSwing, https://turboswing.com/giant-turboswing-tow-bar.html, we do take in several things into consideration when sizing the TurboSwing like the make, horse power, and cowling size.
Yes, we have had great success with using our TurboSwing together with power poles and jackplates.
No, we have had success when installing a TurboSwing with jack plates (and powerpoles, ladders, and even swim platforms) before. When installing with a jack plate it actually makes it easier to install. You won't have to drill through your transom but drill through the jack plate instead, or your jack plate may already have accommodating holes.
You will need to measure it to confirm what size you have.
Yes! We have had success before when installing a TurboSwing with power poles. You can call us for more measurements to confirm if the TurboSwing would work with your specific set up.
No, it does not we recommend 3m 5200.
Yes! We have had success before when installing a TurboSwing with power poles.
Is it okay to mount a TurboSwing to my 1976 vintage Sleek Craft Boat with a 200 hp Evinrude outboard? We first will suggest as with any boat before use that you perform a complete inspection to determine that it is clear of damage or defects. Upon the evaluation and it is okay you can install a XXL TurboSwing to handle your requirements. Drilled holes in teh transom are in the same location as the outboard engine mount. This will actually be adding two (2) bolts and nuts to secure everything more. The torque generated by your engine will exceed the stress levels seen on the TurboSwing.
Yes, there is! You can choose you shipping at checkout! If you would like to reach out to us you can contact us at 855-228-8726 or email@example.com
100% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Giant TurboSwing Ski Tow Bar 0 people found this helpfulI have a 2018 Bullsbay 22 ft with two power poles and a jack plate and was concerned how it would work. I followed the instructions and installed on my jack plate with no issues at all and the turboswing did not interfere at all with the power poles. Tried it out on the water pulling the kids and some adults and it worked like a charm. Speedy delivery and met the needs for our family.
- TurboSwing - The ultimate answer to tubing, skiing, and boarding outboard boat owners have been looking for! 0 people found this helpfulWe ordered the TurboSwing for our 2021 Tracker Targa V19 Combo (200hp) to use as an alternate to the stock ski pylon. Don't get me wrong, the ski pylon works fabulously, but the TurboSwing brings watersports to an all new level! We opted for a second pulley also. Well let me tell you...This thing is awesome! Super smooth action from side to side, little to no flex ever, and even makes the "hole-shot" smoother. When we received our TurboSwing, there was a slight flaw in one of the bends at the mounting point. One (and I mean ONE) email to Lisa B. at TurboSwing and the problem was handled. A replacement TurboSwing was at our door in less time than the original order. You must pay very close attention to the instructions as there are multiple orientations for each application. Installation was less than 30 minutes! This is a FIVE STAR product, with FIVE STAR customer service! If you are considering a TurboSwing....DO IT! You won't regret it!
- GAINT TURBOSWING 0 people found this helpfulTURBOSWING IS THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO SKIING AND TUBING
- I absolutely recommend this product 1 people found this helpfulThe Giant Tubo Swing was needed to fit my 250 Mercury outboard. The installation was fairly simple but there was no mention for those of us who have Jack Plates on our boats. I had to shorten two of the boats as they were much too long when using with a Jack Plate. Other than that, install was easy. The product itself outperformed my expectations. I have historically used a ski bar mounted on the back deck of my 20’ bass boat, this system is much more simple to pull 2 inflatables at the same time and seems less stress on my boat/motor. Great product, just need to address with additional bolt sizes to accommodate jack plates.
- Great product 1 people found this helpfulBought this due to factory tow bar rated for non inflatable towing. Well worth the money great investment for anyone needing to pull people. Very smooth operation and easy install.