Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The TurboSwing tow bar elevates the tow rope on outboard powered boats so that you can enjoy better performance wakeboarding, water skiing, tubing and snorkeling behind the boat. It doesn't take up precious interior space like a pylon and it is easily removable. Which tow bar you need depends on the type of mount required, the brand, engine horsepower, and number of engines - for the correct TurboSwing model for your specific motor, try using our Online Configurator!
- Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel tow bar elevates the tow rope to keep it clear of the wake and prop wash
- Pulley system affords smooth, consistent pulls
- Improves vessel stability , maneuverability, fuel economy and towing power
- Universal motor bracket installation - fits virtually any brand of outboard motor
- Tow ropes clip quickly and easily to TurboSwing pulley system
- Can accommodate multiple riders
- Protects engine from impact
- Tow bar can be quickly removed
Shipping: TurboSwing ships most packages via UPS. When you place your order, you will have a choice of delivery timeframes (Ground, second day, etc.). You will also receive an order confirmation which will allow you to track your shipment's progress. Keep in mind that while most TurboSwing items ship same day, out of stock products require longer time to ship.
Important: All international buyers are responsible for duties, taxes, brokerage fees, and any other related import fees. Contact your local UPS store for further information.
Returns Policy: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your TurboSwing purchase, give us a call within 30 days and we can issue you an RMA. Because we are constantly striving to improve our products to meet the needs of our customers, we ask that you provide us with feedback regarding your return.