If riding as a duo in the Bingo 2 Towable Tube is exciting, you’re bound to have more fun with the Bingo 3 Towable Tube! Packed with features and safety precautions to keep everyone on board, this three-person towable will bring more exciting times to the family.
The Bingo 3 uses a pair of reinforced tow points to help vary the ways riders can have fun. From the front, riders are able to sit comfortably thanks to fully recessed seating and plenty of handles for every person to have a pair. Each of the six available sit-down handles is made with double webbing foam and has knuckle guards to keep the hands from getting damaged. From the backside tow point, each rider can kneel and hang on to six more handles, for better control. Each seating area is made with EVA foam pads, offering both comfort and safety as it won’t allow riders to slide around as they’re being pulled. For better fuel efficiency on the boat, the Bingo 3 has a drop speed bottom. This allows for lighter contact against the water, keeping more fuel in the pulling machine.
The Bingo is made with PVC Bladders to help it last longer and be able to take more punishment when being towed. For faster inflation and deflation, speed valves are put in place and are protected by zippered padded covers to keep water from getting in. The tube is backed by a manufacturer one year warranty.WOW Bingo 3 Towable Tube Features
- Two Tow Points for Differing Viewpoints
- Cockpit Seating Keeps Riders Inside the Tube
- As Many as 12 Foam Handles to Hold Onto
- PVC Bladder for Strength and Durability
- Full Nylon Cover Protects the Towable
- EVA Foam Pads Prevents Sliding Around>
- Drop Speed Bottom Saves Boat Gas
- Pair of Tow Points for Switching Views
- Number of Riders: Up to Three
- Weight Capacity: 540 Pounds
- Material: PVC Bladder
- Seating: Cockpit Style
- Colors: Red, Yellow, Green
- Number of Handles: Twelve
- Inflated Dimensions: 86 Inches (Length) x 76 Inches (Width)
- Deflated Dimensions: 92 Inches (Length) x 78 Inches (Width)
- Warranty: Manufacturer One Year
Shipping: TurboSwing ships most packages via UPS. When you place your order, you will have a choice of delivery timeframes (Ground, second day, etc.). You will also receive an order confirmation which will allow you to track your shipment's progress. Keep in mind that while most TurboSwing items ship same day, out of stock products require longer time to ship.
Important: All international buyers are responsible for duties, taxes, brokerage fees, and any other related import fees. Contact your local UPS store for further information.
Returns Policy: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your TurboSwing purchase, give us a call within 30 days and we can issue you an RMA. Because we are constantly striving to improve our products to meet the needs of our customers, we ask that you provide us with feedback regarding your return.