Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Designed for commercial towing applications, TowRescue features a powerful corrosion resistant duplex stainless steel tow bar that attaches directly to brackets mounted to your boat's engine(s). As the boat's pivot point and source of thrust, this location delivers the most horsepower and affords better steerageway than other alternatives. Which tow bar you need depends on the type of mount required, the brand, engine horsepower, and number of engines - for the correct TurboSwing model for your specific motor, try using our Online Configurator!
- Durable corrosion resistant tow bar made of duplex stainless steel
- Elevates the tow rope to keep it clear of the wake and prop wash
- Pulley system results in smooth, consistent pressure
- Enhances vessel stability and maneuverability, improves fuel economy and pulling power
- Universal motor bracket installation - fits virtually any brand of outboard motor
- Tow ropes clip quickly and easily to TowRescue pulley system
- Optional quick release clip for emergency release
- Protects engine from impact
- Tow bar height is easily adjustable and tow bar can be quickly removed
Shipping: TurboSwing ships most packages via UPS. When you place your order, you will have a choice of delivery timeframes (Ground, second day, etc.). You will also receive an order confirmation which will allow you to track your shipment's progress. Keep in mind that while most TurboSwing items ship same day, out of stock products require longer time to ship.
Important: All international buyers are responsible for duties, taxes, brokerage fees, and any other related import fees. Contact your local UPS store for further information.
Returns Policy: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your TurboSwing purchase, give us a call within 30 days and we can issue you an RMA. Because we are constantly striving to improve our products to meet the needs of our customers, we ask that you provide us with feedback regarding your return.