Cockpit seating along with various sit and lie-down positions are just a few of the perks you’ll get to enjoy in the WOW FaceOff Towable! The FaceOff allows one to four riders to take on the waves at once and offers variable seating positions for all riders, allowing for a unique riding experience for everyone on board. Cockpit style seating on either side allows up to four people to sit face-to-face while being pulled. For riders who want to lie down, double webbing handles allow them to stay on the FaceOff while two others sit in the cockpit area. The flat foam handles are easy to grip and allow for maximum grip strength without compromising the handles. These handles are covered by double webbing foam handles with EVA foam, protecting the hands as you ride. To vary the viewing experience, three reinforced tow points offer a different point of view as you go through the waves.
The FaceOff is constructed of Heavy Duty PVC Bladders for both safety and durability, adding overall strength to your ride. A heavy duty nylon cover keeps the FaceOff from taking any external damage from the water or the riders in general, and a zippered valve covers help protect the Speed Valve from receiving damage. The speed valve is strategically placed for faster inflation and deflation times, letting you get in and out of the water and on the go as quickly as possible. As a final safety feature, the Towable is made with bright colors for better visibility.
Each FaceOff comes with an 11-inch tow connector and has a large inflation size to make room for all riders. As optional features, you can purchase a 6K Tube Tow Rope that stores easily as well. For even faster inflation time, consider adding the Double Action Hand Pump or the Air Max Tube Pump. Each FaceOff is backed by a one-year warranty.
WOW FaceOff Towable Features
- Cockpit Seating for a Safer Riding Experience
- Three Reinforced Tow Points for Varied Views
- High Backs on Each Side Add Security
- Heavy Duty Nylon Cover Prevents Damage
- Webbed Foam Handles Protects the Hands
- Heavy Duty PVC Material Adds Strength
- Zippered Valve Covers Protect the Inside
- Speed Valve for Faster Inflation/Deflation
- Bright Colors for Better Overall Visibility
- Max Number of Riders: Four
- Seating Style: Cockpit
- Material: Heavy Duty PVC Bladde
- Primary Colors: Orange, Yellow
- Speed Valve: Yes
- Tow Connector: 11 Inches
- Inflated Dimensions: 110 Inches (Length) x 65 Inches (Width) x 28 Inches (Height)
- Weight Capacity: 680 Pounds
- Warranty: Manufacturer One Year