Fly through the air and land softly on the water’s surface with the WOW Eagle Hybrid Towable Tube! This uniquely designed towing tube is able to fit up to three riders, each with a unique perspective of the water as they get pulled through the wakes and waves. The top seat offers the highest perspective and has a jet ski styled saddle seat and handles on each side for added safety and security while gliding. The seat is complete with an EVA foam riding pad to help them stay in place as well. Each side seat is complete with recessed seating and a side bumper system and large wing-shaped EVA foam body pads to keep them on the tube for a faster riding experience. The two side riders are able to sit, lie, stand, or kneel without having to worry about going over. For easier towing, a reinforced front tow point and molded connectors are placed for faster hookups.
Each Eagle Hybrid is made with heavy duty PVC bladders for extra strength and durability, allowing it to hold a high amount of weight. To allow for multiple positions, nine double webbing foam handles are easy to grip in order to get through any rough or choppy water. To help the hands from getting any high speed water damage, each handle is complete with EVA foam knuckle guards. To protect the Eagle, heavy duty nylon covers and zippers offer protection against water damage. The available speed valve is protected by a molded nylon cover with a heavy duty zipper. As a final safety measure, the Eagle is brightly colored for better visibility.
As additional options to the Eagle, consider a 4K Tube Tow Rope that’s easy to store anywhere. For even faster inflation, consider the Double Action Hand Pump or the Air Max Tube Pump as well. Each Eagle Hybrid is backed by a one-year warranty.WOW Eagle Hybrid Towable Features
- Unique Design Fits up to Three Riders
- Differing Seat Heights for Better Views
- Allows Riders to Sit, Lie, Stand or Kneel
- Recessed Side Seats for Safer Experience
- EZ Tow Connector for Faster Hookups
- Nine Webbed Foam Handles Protect the Hands
- Heavy Duty PVC Material for Durability
- Zippered Valve Covers Protect the Inside
- Speed Valve for Faster Inflation/Deflation
- Bright Colors for Better Overall Visibility
- Max Number of Riders: Three
- Seating Style: Cockpit, Saddle Seat
- Number of Handles: Nine
- Handle Material: Double Webbing EVA Knuckle Guards
- Material: Heavy Duty PVC Bladders
- Primary Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow
- Tow Connector: Reinforced Front Point
- Inflated Dimensions: 84 Inches (Length) x 75 Inches (Width) x 33 Inches (Height)
- Deflated Dimensions: 94 Inches (Length) x 76 Inches (Width)
- Weight Capacity: 510 Pounds
- Warranty: Manufacturer One Year
Shipping: TurboSwing ships most packages via UPS. When you place your order, you will have a choice of delivery timeframes (Ground, second day, etc.). You will also receive an order confirmation which will allow you to track your shipment's progress. Keep in mind that while most TurboSwing items ship same day, out of stock products require longer time to ship.
Important: All international buyers are responsible for duties, taxes, brokerage fees, and any other related import fees. Contact your local UPS store for further information.
Returns Policy: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your TurboSwing purchase, give us a call within 30 days and we can issue you an RMA. Because we are constantly striving to improve our products to meet the needs of our customers, we ask that you provide us with feedback regarding your return.